What is a Migraine?
A migraine is a powerful headache that often happens with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light. It can last from 4 hours to 3 days, and sometimes longer.
Most people start having migraine headaches between ages 10 and 40. But many women find that their headaches improve or disappear after age 50. They generally last between 4 and 72 hours.
What Causes Migraine?
- Empty Stomach : Starving and not eating on time, irregular meals can be a causes gastritis which in long term causes migraine.
- Past History Malaria/Typhoid : Homeopathy doctors have noticed this trend, and has proven very effective in dealing with chronic migraine that patients with migraine generally had suffered from malaria/typhoid in the past.
- Genetics : Researchers have begun to identify specific genes that may affect the development of migraines.
What Can Trigger a Headache?
- Stress. When you’re stressed, your brain releases chemicals that can cause the blood vessel changes that can lead to a headache.
- Foods. Some foods and drinks, such as aged cheese, alcohol, and food additives like nitrates (in pepperoni, hot dogs, lunchmeats) and monosodium glutamate (MSG) may be responsible for up to 30% of migraines.
- Caffeine. Getting too much or withdrawing from it can cause headaches when the level in your body abruptly drops. Blood vessels seem to get used to caffeine, and when you don’t have any, you may get a headache. Caffeine itself can be a treatment for acute migraine attacks.
- Changes in weather. Storm fronts, changes in barometric pressure, strong winds, or changes in altitude can all trigger a headache.
- Having your period
- Feeling very tired
- Skipping meals
- Changes to your sleep
How to avoid Headaches?
- Eat Timely : Eating timely and regulating those digestive juices is very essential to not getting a migraine, having this lifestyle might even cure it permanently.
- Protect yourself from cold : When you catch cold, vulnerability to a migraine pain increases, so be protected in the cold whether.
- Good Sleep : Sleep as much as your body needs not more not less, some people require 6 hrs some 8 and some 9, reflect on your ideal sleep hours and take that many hours.
How to cure Migraine?
Although there are various treatments and remedies for relief yet few can completely cure it. We have a very different approach of treatment, that is free from from side effects, it is a six month(max) long treatment.
Migraine Cure – 6 Months Treatment₹5,000.00